- Procter & Gamble
- The Research Board
- Forrester Research
- Aetna Insurance
- Lockheed Martin
- Southern California Edison
- The Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce
- The Mind Science Foundation
- Texas Medical Group Management Association
- Austin Independent School District
- Alamo Heights Independent School District
- Central Texas Human Resource Management Association
- Learning and the Brain Conference
- Success North Dallas
Art has extensive experience with radio and television. His work has been featured on the Dr. Phil Show, Game Changers on the Longhorn Network. He serves on the advisory boards of the Dr. Phil Show and the Dr. Oz Show. Art is also co-host of a new radio show produced by NPR member station KUT called Two Guys on Your Head along with his colleague Dr. Bob Duke.
To find out more about some of the executive education courses that Art has taught, check out this website.
For a sample of Art speaking or to purchase a 3-day on-line seminar Art gave, check out this link.
You can contact Art at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a speaking engagement.